Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
Friday ended up being my day off . . . reserved for a fun day with our kiddos before they reached school age . . . and became a day of great joy.
We not only reserved time to do something fun but to have time for memorable conversations.
At age four, our oldest one led most of the conversations as her two-year-old sister tried to catch up.
She asked many questions to think on, including,
“Do angels laugh?”
One of my favorite conversations went something like this:
“Nana, do you think it’s daytime or night-time?”
Me: “It’s daytime.”
“Right. Nana, you can’t use a night-time diaper for my sister when it’s daytime.”
Me: “It’s almost on. It will be okay.”
This very smart four-year old became desperate. “NANA!”
She looked at me and held out her hand: “Hand it over.”
I dutifully handed the diaper over. She had already retrieved a daytime diaper and gave it to me with obvious relief. There’s so much in this . . . her personality . . . way of thinking . . . and desire to help me do the right thing . . .
I still laugh and have great joy when I think about this and many other conversations.
I wonder how heaven views humanity?
What is heard? What is seen? What is thought?
If. . . angels do laugh . . . I’m sure mine . . . and some of your conversations . . . have produced a lot of laughter and joy in heaven.
Think. On. This.
Light Three Candles
Today . . .
light the candle symbolizing hope . . .
light the candle symbolizing love . . .
and light the candle symbolizing joy.
Think about how your life brings joy to all of heaven.
Perspective . . .
“. . . Day after day I was there, with my joyful applause, always enjoying his company, delighted with the world of things and creatures, happily celebrating the human family” (Excerpt from Proverbs 8:22-31 (MSG)).
Daily Advent Think On This Podcast And Devotional
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
- Advent: Friday, December 6 . . . Hope
- Advent: Saturday, December 7 . . . Hope
- Advent: Sunday, December 8 . . . Love
- Advent: Monday, December 9 . . . Love
- Advent: Tuesday, December 10 . . . Love
- Advent: Wednesday, December 11 . . . Love
- Advent: Thursday, December 12 . . . Love
- Advent: Friday, December 13 . . . Love
- Advent: Saturday, December 14 . . . Love
- Advent: Sunday, December 15 . . . Joy
- Advent: Monday, December 16 . . . Joy
- Advent: Tuesday, December 17 . . . Joy
- Advent: Wednesday, December 18 . . . Joy
- Advent: Thursday, December 19 . . . Joy
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living 1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
- It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.