Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
When death comes to those we love . . . the world seems to go gray, the busyness of the days appears to be pointless, and the things on the to-do-list seem all but ridiculous.
Managing the emptiness of the space a person occupied in our life is hard.
The space will always be held for our beloved; it can never be replaced.
It makes hope a true need rather than merely a truism.
Romans 5:5 says this hope will not lead to disappointment.
Today . . . light the candle symbolizing hope . . . pray.
Include prayer for those who are missing someone.
Take time to tell the story of God-given hope which becomes our companion in the space of loss.
Word . . .
- Daily Advent Think On This Podcast And Devotional
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.