It’s the weekend!
TableThink’s weekend slow-down . . . gives time to be intentional . . . and connect with God and one another.
As we connect with God’s love we are able to connect with others through soul-deep love.
There’s work to be done when our connection is broken with one another.
This requires working through the process of letting go of our need to be “right.”
The thing is . . . some people would rather spend a lifetime holding on to being “right” . . . rather than working towards restoration for a “right” relationship.
Restoration is a soul-shift which takes deep inner work.
Once the need to be right is released, we are able to work on making the relationship right through love. Sometimes we meet halfway on the “bridge of reconciliation . . . other times we must cross the “bridge” to the other side . . . to make the relationship right.
Of course, we can’t control the individual’s response.
There are those who would rather stay disconnected. Our advice is to receive their response with love . . . pray for the best in their life . . . and leave the door of your life open for reconciliation. This response produces soul-deep peace.
Love is . . .
” . . . patient; love is kind. Love isn’t envious, doesn’t boast, brag, or strut about.There’s no arrogance in love; it’s never rude, crude, or indecent—it’s not self-absorbed. Love isn’t easily upset. Love doesn’t tally wrongs or celebrate injustice; but truth—yes, truth—is love’s delight! Love puts up with anything and everything that comes along; it trusts, hopes, and endures no matter what” (I Corinthians 13: 4-7,Voice).
At the end of the day, our connection is love.
So . . .
It’s a good thing to slow down and connect with one another through the power of love.
Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
Are you convinced that the love of God is more powerful than anything or anyone?
Does your life reveal that you are convinced?
Meditate on what it means . . . to make God’s love as the foundation of everything . . . including Christmas.
Romans 8:37-39 states we are more than conquerors through the love of God and that nothing (underline nothing) can separate us from the love of God.
In other words, we can’t help but celebrate the gift of love which supersedes every other gift.
Light Two Candles
Today . . . light the candle symbolizing hope . . . and light the candle symbolizing love . . . think about how the love of God does not come and go but always is present no matter what. Celebrate God’s gift of love.
Perspective . . .
“But no matter what comes, we will always taste victory through Him who loved us. For I have every confidence that nothing—not death, life, heavenly messengers, dark spirits, the present, the future, spiritual powers, height, depth, nor any created thing—can come between us and the love of God revealed in the Anointed, Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8-37-39 (Voice)).
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
- Advent: Friday, December 6 . . . Hope
- Advent: Saturday, December 7 . . . Hope
- Advent: Sunday, December 8 . . . Love
- Advent: Monday, December 9 . . . Love
- Advent: Tuesday, December 10 . . . Love
- Advent: Wednesday, December 11 . . . Love
- Advent: Thursday, December 12 . . . Love
- Advent: Friday, December 13 . . . Love
- Advent: Saturday, December 14 . . . Love
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living 1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
- It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.