Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
Once upon a time . . . I thought life would be different . . . less consuming, complicated, and chaotic.
I counted on Christmas to be . . . well . . . magical and perfect.
I’ve waited for the moment, when all the details come together in perfection, when the pressures and problems dissipate, when every part of my story is good.
I realize many of these thoughts have been produced by the books I’ve read, the movies I’ve watched, and the dreamers I’ve befriended.
There’s reality to something more than the messiness of life.
If, we could see the unseen of this world . . . we would see that the Perfection of Heaven has burst through it all . . . whether we’re on the mountain or in the valley.
This is the joy of Christmas regardless of where we are at, what we are doing, and who we are. . .
because. . .
joy comes when we recognize God is the perfection of life.
Now, I realize the perfect life goes something like this:
And they all lived . . . ever-after . . . with-God.
Light Three Candles
Today . . .
light the candle symbolizing hope . . .
light the candle symbolizing love . . .
and light the candle symbolizing joy.
Think on the perfection of your life . . . the presence of Immanuel . . . God-with-us.
Perspective . . .
“But face the facts, all you oppressors, and then wring your hands. Listen, all of you, far and near. Prepare for the worst and wring your hands. Yes, prepare for the worst and wring your hands! Plan and plot all you want—nothing will come of it. All your talk is mere talk, empty words, Because when all is said and done, the last word is Immanuel—God-With-Us” (Isaiah 8:9-10 (MSG)).
Daily Advent Think On This Podcast And Devotional
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
- Advent: Friday, December 6 . . . Hope
- Advent: Saturday, December 7 . . . Hope
- Advent: Sunday, December 8 . . . Love
- Advent: Monday, December 9 . . . Love
- Advent: Tuesday, December 10 . . . Love
- Advent: Wednesday, December 11 . . . Love
- Advent: Thursday, December 12 . . . Love
- Advent: Friday, December 13 . . . Love
- Advent: Saturday, December 14 . . . Love
- Advent: Sunday, December 15 . . . Joy
- Advent: Monday, December 16 . . . Joy
- Advent: Tuesday, December 17 . . . Joy
- Advent: Wednesday, December 18 . . . Joy
- Advent: Thursday, December 19 . . . Joy
- Advent: Friday, December 20 . . . Joy
- Advent: Saturday, December 21 . . . Joy
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living 1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
- It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.