Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
Advent is one of the traditions which has been practiced for hundreds of years by the generations of the past.
Advent underlines the spiritual practice of waiting with anticipation for God’s more.
When you get down to it, Advent, is a way to tell the story of the divine Gift of Christmas. Telling the story is part of the legacy in the “with-God” life. The story telling begins today as the first of five candles are lit around the world.
The first candle, symbolizing hope, is lit as we repeat the familiar words of the story, believing that with-God, there’s always hope. Always.
As one Advent candle is lit each day this week . . . focus on the gift of hope . . . with renewed awareness of the story of Hope . . . which changes our story.
Perspective. . .
These amazing things had never been heard of before;
you did things never dreamed of!
No one perceived your greatness.
No eye has ever seen a God like you,
who intervenes for those
who wait and long[for you! (Isaiah 64:4 (TPT)).
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
- Advent: Friday, December 6 . . . Hope
- Advent: Saturday, December 7 . . . Hope
- Advent: Sunday, December 8 . . . Love
- Advent: Monday, December 9 . . . Love
- Advent: Tuesday, December 10 . . . Love
- Advent: Wednesday, December 11 . . . Love
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living
1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
- It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.