Investing our life in what matters is the focus for TableThink‘s Thursday. This week we are focused on investing God’s gift of love every. single. day.
Love is the meaning of life.
Love has nothing to do with position, possessions, or power.
Love is received in and through God’s grace, freely given regardless of who we are, what we’ve done, or how we’re navigating life.
The investment of love is transformative.
Taking to time evaluate words and actions before speaking or doing something is a smart best practice. A simple self-evaluation question is:
“Are my words and/or actions produced by love?”
The grid to this answer is powerfully written in I Corinthians 13. The passage is worth reading and studying to form a soul-deep understanding of love.
Aligning and assimilating with the written description of love in I Corinthians 13 is an important foundation of our best living and a wise investment of time and effort.
At the end of the day . . . investing love is the key . . . to the best outcome of whatever circumstance an individual, couple, family, organization, and community is navigating.
Love transforms everything.
Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
The Christmas season is often described as stressful and tiring. The thing is . . . we look at Christmas as something we do . . . UNTIL . . . we let go of the preconceived necessities of the season.
Letting go of the pressures is necessary to receive the endless energy and boundless strength of God’s love.
The in-breaking of God-with-us . . . gives reason to celebrate . . . the gift of love.
Love is Christmas.
Light Two Candles
Today . . . light the candle symbolizing hope . . . and light the candle symbolizing love . . . pausing and thinking about how the revelation of love . . . is the celebration.
Perspective . . .
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
- Advent: Friday, December 6 . . . Hope
- Advent: Saturday, December 7 . . . Hope
- Advent: Sunday, December 8 . . . Love
- Advent: Monday, December 9 . . . Love
- Advent: Tuesday, December 10 . . . Love
- Advent: Wednesday, December 11 . . . Love
- Advent: Thursday, December 12 . . . Love
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living
1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
- It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.