We have had a “glitch”: Our daily Advent podcast and devotional were not paired correctly.
The mistake has been corrected.
Thank you for your understanding~The TableThink Team
Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
Everything I knew to be true shifted when the doctor said, “There’s no hope.”
If, there’s no hope, there’s nothing to anticipate, nowhere to go, no air to breathe.
What do you do when you are told there’s no hope?
I could not get beyond the words.
There seemed to be nothing more.
I’ve determined to omit words of hopelessness.
Life began again when another doctor said, “There’s always hope.”
I’ve determined to always use words of hope.
No matter how desperate, how crushing, or how challenging it all becomes, when there’s hope, there’s an anchor, there’s a reason to take a breath and move forward.
Today . . . light the candle symbolizing hope . . . take time to speak hope . . . the kind that anchors hope deep in the soul . . . to someone who is struggling to keep hope in their life.
Thank God for hope.
Word . . .
- Advent: Sunday, December 1 . . . Hope
- Advent: Monday, December 2 . . . Hope
- Advent: Tuesday, December 3 . . . Hope
- Advent: Wednesday, December 4 . . . Hope
- Advent: Thursday, December 5 . . . Hope
- Advent: Friday, December 6 . . . Hope
- Advent: Saturday, December 7 . . . Hope
- Advent: Sunday, December 8 . . . Love
- Advent: Monday, December 9 . . . Love
- Advent: Tuesday, December 10 . . . Love
- Advent: Wednesday, December 11 . . . Love
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles which has delayed our launch until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living
1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
- It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.