Expectant waiting is an art and a discipline in our journey.
It’s smart to evaluate how we navigate our life during waiting seasons.
An important piece of the evaluation is to determine if there’s been a self-imposed pause in living.
I often tell people, “You need to live . . . regardless of . . . hard and impossible circumstances.”
TableThink’s Four Essential Elements Of Living
1. Meaning. 2. Purpose. 3. Fulfillment. 4. Influence.
- I will live a meaningful life. I will: Love God. Love myself. Love others.
- I will live a purposeful life. I will: Align. Assimilate. Activate.
- I will live a fulfilled life. I will: Inspire. Innovate. Invest.
- I will live an influential life. I will: Live.
Questions To Ask
- Who am I? What’s mine to do?
- What’s my best? What’s not my best?
- Is there a plan? What is the plan?
- What’s working? What’s not working?
- What do I need to do? What do I need to stop doing?
- Am I inspired? Am I innovative? Am I invested?
- What needs to be aligned? What needs to be assimilated? What needs to be activated?
- What is my rhythm? What are my routines? What are my rituals?
- What our my beliefs? What our my thoughts? What our my choices?
We are anticipating great days ahead as we continue to prepare for launching our new website, online community, and more. We have encountered some obstacles and will be delayed until February 2020. We hope you will join us in praying for what more God has for all of us in this time of waiting.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Ritual
- Routine: A regular and fixed weekly best practice.
- Rhythm: A sequenced pattern of living.
- Ritual: A set apart time and space for meaningful and sacred moments.
It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live the best in your exceptional life.
Tuesday is the day to focus on”Best Practices.”
- Best Practice: Organization
- Best Practice: Organize One Thing
- Best Practice: Intentional Gratefulness
- Best Practice: Navigating The Hard
- Best Practice: Inspirational Organization
- Best Practice: Be Present
- Best Practice: Find Reason
- Best Practice: An Evening Decompression
- Best Practice: Think And Believe The Best
- Best Practice: Intentionally Bless The Difficult
- Best Practice: Use Your Words
- Best Practice: Calm In Crisis
- Best Practice: Reduce Stress
- Best Practice: Take Responsibility Of “Yes”
- Best Practice: Bless Others
- Best Practice: Fully Invested
- Best Practice: Take Five
- Best Practice: Ready For The Day
- Best Practice . . . Four Elements