Bullying, shunning, and discarding people is on the rise.
Everybody matters. Everybody’s life matters.
This. is. truth.
You matter. Your life matters.
Who you are matters!
This world needs individuals who step up with relentless love for everybody.
Love heals. Love restores. Love wins.
we enter into Your presence of love,
surrendering whatever is not of love in our life,
grateful for the opportunity to receive
and give Your love to everybody.
Show us where we need to be and what we need to do to love everybody.
This prayer is the catalyst and our actions are the revelation of what it means to love everybody. Because. It needs to be seen. There’s division between many, creating a soul-deep chasm.
Bridges of love and grace need to be built.
Bridge-builders not only build but walk across the bridge of love and grace.
Because. Everybody needs to be seen, heard, and valued.
It’s not always easy . . . not everyone wants to meet us on the bridge . . . or even on the other side.
Even, so. We are called and challenged to do our part by building a bridge and walking across division with love and grace.
Each day provides an opportunity to show someone how they matter in both small and big ways. It’s impossible to make a difference in the busyness and pressures of daily life, until we make loving everybody a priority.
~Look at a person.
~Listen to the Spirit of God as you look.
~Believe the best for the individual.
~Take time to do one small or big thing to let them know they matter.
A kind act does not need to take a long time; however, it will be remembered a long time after you have left.
We hope you will join TableThink and build a BRIDGE of unstoppable love and unfathomable grace.
Because. Everybody matters. Everybody’s life matters.
TableThink’s Column, Your Tribe
Anne Miller gives some simple ideas to care for others in the article, Your Tribe: A More Caring World.
Sunday Soul Work:
- Sunday Soul Work: Shift
- Sunday Soul Work: Come To The Table
- Sunday Soul Work: Mindful
- Sunday Soul Work: Having Done All . . . Stand
- Sunday Soul Work: Surprise!
- Sunday Soul Work: X-Factor
- Sunday Soul Work: It Is Well
- Sunday Soul Work: Wonder
- Sunday Soul Work: St. Patrick’s Day
- Sunday Soul Work: Who I Am
- Sunday Soul Work: Only Believe
- Sunday Soul Work: Wilderness Strong
- Sunday Soul Work: Holy Week
- Sunday Soul Work: Fulfillment Now
- Sunday Soul WorK; Your Assignment
- Sunday Soul Work: Grief At The Table . . . Rachel Held Evans
- Sunday Soul Work: Letter To Mom
- Sunday Soul Work: The Best Moments
- Sunday Soul Work: Hindsight Learning
- Sunday Soul Work: Look Deep
- Sunday Soul Work: Grace Is
- Sunday Soul Work: A Blessing For Men
- Sunday Soul Work: Grace In The Deep
- Sunday Soul Work: Living The Good Life